Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 19th- Nikiah Adam and Rosie visited yay!





I explained to Adam and Rosie and Nikiah today, the way I feel mostly isn't "wow this is so exciting!"  It's more that I feel that what I am doing is exactly right, that it is the best thing I could be doing right now.  I feel a calm sense of purpose and contentedness more than nerves or excitement, because I feel more that I am finally doing what I wished I had been doing for the last fifteen years.


That said, I do get excited when I make a meal involving ingredients from the farm, or when there's a new baby cow.  My heart swells when I see the sun rise through the misty trees.  I feel satisfied at the end of a long day when my muscles are tired and I have the feeling that I really deserve to rest and to eat, that I really need it.


Finally.
















2 comments:

  1. wonderful photos. wonderful tiredness. Happy to hear you love the farming life. --carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. cakey good job writing so much!! i hadnt seen anything, thanks for letting me know. i will do better job now. LLLYYYMMMIII

    ReplyDelete