Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Feeling summer slip away



The water droplets feel so freezing cold on an early harvest morning. But everything is slowing down, our non harvest days are much more relaxed. On harvest days it's been hard to pull what we need out of the garden because it was so rainy and cold for a long time. Everything was looking slimy and sad, but the garden has been perking up since it has stopped raining lately.

I'm excited to feel the air changing, it's become much dryer. Fall is my favorite season. I've felt a little sad that summer is ending, and knowing my internship is coming close to ending. But I do look forward to changing leaves and knitted scarves and having more free time and sleeping a bit later.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos SO much!!!!!!! Maybe over time you could make a coffee table book of "foods I borned and raised." xox

    ReplyDelete